ASD (autism spectrum disorder) with Improv & Role Play!cmddesign-support
Improv & Role Play to enhance social skills in adolescents and adults with or without ASD!
Those who are challenged with ASD (autism spectrum disorder) experience difficulties in social situations, as identifying social cues is a major obstacle.
Role play and Improvisation, when scaffolded correctly and with structured repetition, will help participants:
- Pick up on social cues.
- Hone in on great first impressions.
- Start, propel and end conversations.
- Identify positive verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Strengthen the imagination
- Improve and obtain short and long-term goals.
www.kSpImprov.com will bring our applications directly to your groups! Give us a shout !!
If you are 18 and older, please see: www.TeamBuildingOnPurpose.com for information on student workshops, teacher/corporate training’s and faculty support.