Fall Break Camp Announcement
Game of Tiaras is the winner! To find out more click the register now button.
18 years empowering kids and teens! KidScape Productions uses research based improvisation, role play ant theatre techniques to help participants learn important life skills that work on and off the stage!
Welcome to KidScape Productions
We are so happy you stopped by!
Designed for ages 3-17 to help participants hone confidence and life skills
KidScape Productions offers before, during, and after school workshops, assemblies, out-of-school time camps, and private coaching. Our high-energy, engaging curriculum is focused on developing important life skills through the creative outlet of professional acting, role play, improvisation, breath, and yoga. Our mindful approach to communication skills, social awareness, and confidence in speaking successfully builds, balances, and enhances physical and mental flexibility; emotional understanding and regulation; identifying and using social cues; as well as memory, recall, optimism, empathy, self-acceptance, self-esteem.
HOW KIDSCAPE PRODUCTIONS CAME TO BE
Hello there, it’s Christiana. What a joy it is to bring our programming back to Nevada where I was born, and I am so honored to work with such an amazing community! My passion for KidScape Productions began years ago in my youth. Growing up is a challenge for so many young people, and my own childhood experiences resulted in anxiety, self-doubt, and the inability to learn effectively in school. I was one of many young students in elementary, middle and high school that worried so much about what others thought of me, I was convinced I didn’t fit in. Growing up I was painfully troubled of who I was, where I came from, experienced much loss and terrified of where my life was headed. This resulted in absences at school, endless nights crying, and lost education. At age 17, I left Reno and landed in New York City where I was given an opportunity to gain confidence for life.
Some benefits of participating in our program:
- Ability to look at a whole person and/or situation; manage emotions, conflict/resolution, and decision making; and follow-up with appropriate verbal and nonverbal responses
- Ability to step out of comfort zone through interpersonal and/or intrapersonal approaches
- Navigation of multifaceted emotions and exploration of available responses that reduce the sense of “threat” while still being mindful of the seriousness of a situation.
- Joy in learning, greater respect, stronger connections, collaborative and engaged learning, children and adults working together, self-awareness, compassion and empathy.
- As new strategies are put in place within school districts, KidScape Productions and Team Building On Purpose will be working diligently to create, offer, and implement applications that enhance this journey in education.
- KidScape Productions and Team Building On Purpose offer classes with or without inclusion with all learning styles and needs.
As students realize their options for managing emotions, they are better equipped to mollify stress in testing, solve life problems, and effectively address confrontational situations. Our methodology encourages students to kinesthetically demonstrate their comprehension through performance.
KidScape Productions teaches students to develop skills to understand and enrich social relationships to create positive and confident individuals. The success in the process of learning, and the outcome of the program will create students who have strong self-esteem preparing them for further success in school and family, success in business and personal relationships. Welcome to the KidScape Productions family, see you in class!