The majority of these classes are held at your student’s school immediately after the final bell rings.
Know someone who you think has undiscovered improvisation talents or could benefit from practicing spontaneity and presentation skills while having fun?
KidScape Productions offers students ages 3-18 the opportunity to explore hidden talents, improve communication skills and ignite their imaginations.
Students will start their journey with complete foundation in the principles of scenic improvisation as practiced by professional actors around the world; Curriculum created at Juilliard in New York City and Yale School of Drama. This high energy after school program runs one hour each week and will cover elements of the improvisational process. Strong emphasis on developing theatrical and comedic skills, stage directions and movement through a week of nonstop laughter and fun.
All classes will end with a free impromptu show where parents and the community are encouraged to attend. New performance games will be presented each session, no experience necessary and repeat students are encouraged to attend as “Repetition creates mastery.” Single day registrations are okay.
Become an engaging educator
- Create: Communication, camaraderie, and strong community with your students.
- Rooted in effective communication through kinesthetic learning.
- Essential to good teaching practice and communications.
- Theatre activities for the educator tool box.
- Utilizing different learning styles.
- Strong focus on techniques to best utilize body language, projection, enunciation, poise and gestures.
- High energy and can be combined and enhanced to focus on your institution’s needs.
- A life skill that builds confidence enhances listening and responding skills.
- Encourages collaboration.
We hold camps during spring break, summer, fall break, and winter break. Camps range from improvisational acting, scene study, and full plays.
Birthday to holiday parties, we come to your location and entertain children with improvisation and other type of engaging games. Our high energy staff will make sure your kids are having fun, leaving you time to talk with your guests!
Film, TV and Theatre
If you would like private coaching please call 775.787.3900 or email [email protected]
One on one, you will work on your techniques using audition material you provide or scenes and monologues from professional Television, Film and Theatre. You will be taken through the complete steps of the audition process and preparing for a role. Private coaching available for audition preparation as well as character development for roles you have booked. (On set options available as well as Skype)
$100 1 one hour session
$290 3 one hour sessions
$475 5 one hour sessions
- How to Meet a Casting Director
- Headshots and Resume Preparation (How to in the least expensive way!)
- Cold Reading and Auditioning Skills
- Subtext and Interpretation of sides
- Monologue Preparation
- Improvisation Techniques and Exercises
- Pre-Audition Callback Preparation
- Tactics and Objectives
- Character Work
- Remove speech impediments and vocal tics
- Get Rid of Bad Acting Habits
- Making an impression at Auditions
- How to Follow Up to get the Role
- Create a video for online submissions
All pricing is subject to change.