Become an engaging educator
- Create: Communication, camaraderie, and strong community with your students.
- Rooted in effective communication through kinesthetic learning.
- Essential to good teaching practice and communications.
- Theatre activities for the educator tool box.
- Utilizing different learning styles.
- Strong focus on techniques to best utilize body language, projection, enunciation, poise and gestures.
- High energy and can be combined and enhanced to focus on your institution’s needs.
- A life skill that builds confidence enhances listening and responding skills.
- Encourages collaboration.
Film, TV and Theatre
If you would like private coaching please call 775.313.3900 or email [email protected]
One on one, you will work on your techniques using audition material you provide or scenes and monologues from professional Television, Film and Theatre. You will be taken through the complete steps of the audition process and preparing for a role. Private coaching available for audition preparation as well as character development for roles you have booked. (On set options available as well as Zoom or Skype)
- How to Meet a Casting Director
- Headshots and Resume Preparation (How to in the least expensive way!)
- Cold Reading and Auditioning Skills
- Subtext and Interpretation of sides
- Monologue Preparation
- Improvisation Techniques and Exercises
- Pre-Audition Callback Preparation
- Tactics and Objectives
- Character Work
- Remove speech impediments and vocal tics
- Get Rid of Bad Acting Habits
- Making an impression at Auditions
- How to Follow Up to get the Role
- Create a video for online submissions
All pricing is subject to change.